let us take care of your website while you bring in business
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With our maintenance plans you can rest assured that your website will remain up-to-date and relevant to your prospects, and loyal clientele. PLUS you’ll receive technical support or other site maintenance so you can keep your website in top shape and working as you need it. These plans allow your site to grow and change with your business and make room for ongoing improvements.
Q: What constitutes a website update?
A website update would be any edit or addition to the content on your website. Most updates are usually just for text, but images and graphics can be changed as well. We usually allot 1-3 hours for the updates, but often times we can complete the update in a shorter period of time.
Q: Do the updates include graphic design and/or code development?
All packages include simple branded designs for your company. While most updates are relatively simple, there may be a time when a request requires more time or resources than what is allowed from your maintenance plan. If such a situation should arise, we’ll be happy to give you more details.
Q: Can I call you with an update?
You are welcome to call us with any questions or concerns. Unless it’s an emergency, however, we prefer for you to fill out the form below to best serve you. That way we have written records of what comments you make, and what issues you may be facing. It also ensures that we keep track of any requests you may have. We wouldn’t want your concerns to get lost due to the volume of requests we get.
Q: Can I schedule an update for a specific time or date?
Generally, yes. If you have a monthly or quarterly update schedule with us, then edits and updates would be reserved for those days.
Q: Do you provide after hours support and updates?
All of our updates are conducted during the day during normal business hours. If there ever were to be an emergency, feel free to contact us.
Q: How much time is included in each website update?
Website updates last for one hour. If there are enough updates that it would take more than an hour, additional costs may be incurred.
Q: How will I know if my update is going to take more than the allotted one hour?
Most of the time, you’ll know before the scheduled date if the update will take longer than the allotted time in your package. You are always welcome to contact us before you send your request, and we’ll discuss options with you. Examples of updates that could take an extensive amount of time include:
- multiple modifications to multiple site pages
- edits to a large number of images
- installing or integrating new plugins or technology
Q: What if my updates require more time than is provided this month?
For any updates that require more time than is allotted, we would discuss your options with you first before proceeding.
Q: Are there limits to what is provided in a website update?
Most anything you request can be handled by our team. For more complex or time-consuming updates, we would discuss your options with you first before proceeding.
Updates and Improvements Include:
- Keep your site updated with the latest information.
- Post photos of recent events, new products, or new employees
- Make seasonal changes to keep your content fresh
- Change or update new product or service information
- Update portfolio pages to reflect your latest work
- Post special online-only coupons or discounts to encourage more website traffic
- Keep your clients informed of the most current news about your business
- Make regular updates to your content to assist with your site’s search engine marketing (SEM)
Maintenance & Update Services Include:
- Monthly plugin maintenance
- WordPress theme updates
- Monthly scan for broken links (fixed when able, reported otherwise)
- Monthly backup of website files and database
- WordPress updated, when appropriate
- Malware/Virus Scans & Fix* May incur additional charges
- WordPress Platform Errors
Fix WordPress errors
Error Establishing Database Connection.
Fixing Plugin issues
White Blank Screen
Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues
Responsive layout issues,
Slider Revolution Issue
What IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Creation of New Pages
- Installation of new Software
- Site Function or Aesthetic Customizations
If further technical assistance or updates are needed, we’re happy to help with that. Just contact us for a quote on the services you need.
What are my payment options?
For our monthly package payments can be made annually(15% discount), bi-yearly (10% discount), or quarterly. We do not take monthly payments with maintenance plans.
Please mention your preference when contacting us to sign up for a Maintenance Plan. If it’s not working out for you, no problem! We’re happy to stop the plan when needed, with just a at least a 30-day notice.