let us take care of your website while you bring in business
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With the KEEP IT SAFE, PROFESSIONAL, and BUSINESS maintenance plans you can rest assured that your website will remain up-to-date and relevant to your prospects, and loyal clientele. PLUS you’ll receive technical support or other site maintenance so you can keep your website in top shape and working as you need it. These plans allow your site to grow and change with your business and make room for ongoing improvements.
Updates and Improvements Include:
- Keep your site updated with the latest information.
- Post photos of recent events, new products, or new employees
- Make seasonal changes to keep your content fresh
- Change or update new product or service information
- Update portfolio pages to reflect your latest work
- Post special online-only coupons or discounts to encourage more website traffic
- Keep your clients informed of the most current news about your business
- Make regular updates to your content to assist with your site’s search engine marketing
Maintenance Services Include:
- Monthly plugin maintenance
- WordPress theme updates
- Monthly scan for broken links (fixed when able, reported otherwise)
- Monthly backup of website files and database
- WordPress updated, when appropriate
- Malware/Virus Scans & Fix* May incur additional charges
- WordPress Platform Errors
Fix WordPress errors
Error Establishing Database Connection.
Fixing Plugin issues
White Blank Screen
Fixing WordPress theme CSS issues
Responsive layout issues,
Slider Revolution Issue
What IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Creation of New Pages
- Installation of new Software
- Site Function or Aesthetic Customizations
If further technical assistance or updates are needed, we’re happy to help with that. Just contact us for a quote on the services you need.
What are my payment options?
Payments can be made annually(15% discount), bi-yearly (10% discount), or quarterly. We do not take monthly payments with maintenance plans.
Please mention your preference when contacting us to sign up for a Maintenance Plan. If it’s not working out for you, no problem! We’re happy to stop the plan when needed, with just a little notice.